On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 03:21:13AM +0100, Manuel Arriaga wrote:
> Hi, Neelakanth and Mikko,
>
> Thank you both for the tips, but only Neelakanth's works with my:
> pressing a numeric key brings up the "jump to message:" minibuffer and
> allows me to reach any message (del/undel). But in my computer j and k
> jump messages marked for deletion.

Read Mikko's message again.  He said,

    You can use the next-entry and previous-entry functions, bound to
    K and J (yes capitals) by default.  These do not skip deleted
    messages.

To reiterate, lower-case (i.e., small) j and k do skip deleted messages;
upper-case (i.e., capital, i.e., the ones you get by pressing the Shift
key) J and K do not skip deleted messages.

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | RF Communications Product Generation Unit