On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 12:18:04AM -1525, Dr. Charles E. Campbell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried to build mutt-1.3i on an old Indigo^2 (SGI, Irix 5.3).
> It failed because a number of files attempt to include
> <mbyte.h> which doesn't exist on my machine.

    Are you sure you are diagnosing that correctly?  Mutt has an
internal file called mbyte.h.  I had problems compiling relating to
mbyte.h because mutt thought that my wide character functions were
broken.  I temporarily fixed it with --with-wc-funcs.  The same
problem exists on Solaris, so you might be seeing it, too.

P.S. Glad to see you've switched from elm to mutt.  Your message times
are Y2K compliant now :)

--
Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3/U14