Friday den 26.05.2000 um 13:12 CEST  +0200, schrieb Manuel Arriaga:
> Hi all,
>
> Two short config questions:
>
> - I have put "ignore (blabla)" into my .muttrc in order to keep
> the visible part of the headers in incoming mail readable, but
> now I would like to sort the different lines, too. Is this
> possible?

ignore *
unignore date to cc organization x-mailer from subject
unignore organization organisation x-mailer\
  x-newsreader x-mailing-list:
unignore posted-to:
unignore reply-to x-to approved-by
unignore X-Operating-System

> For example, right now most incoming messages show me the date
> the message was sent on at the top; can I put the From: field
> there instead?

unhdr_order *                           # forget the previous
settings
hdr_order date to cc organization x-mailer from subject

> - Is it possible to set up your Fcc: mailbox (in my case
> Mail/Sent) so that it displays the messages recipiend in the
> index, instead of the sender (always me... :-)?

Depends on the the settings of
set alternates=([EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED])

If mutt know wich address belongs to you, it display the To
address in teh index.
 Manuel

--
Frank Matthieß                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature