Hi,

I try to have the setup where the settings for GPG are loaded by default
and where i can switch between GPG and PGP 2.6.3 by pressing <esc>1 and
<esc>2.

However, when i have pressed <esc>2 the settings for PGP are loaded (the
RSA key is used for signing instead of DSS), but making a signature
still seem to be done by GPG.

I have attached both muttrc parts for GPG and PGP. This is from the main
muttrc:

  source $HOME/.mutt/muttrc-gpg
  macro generic   <esc>2  ":source /home/rejo/.mutt/muttrc-pgp2\n"
  macro generic   <esc>1  ":source /home/rejo/.mutt/muttrc-gpg\n"

This is a part of a message that i sent to myself, after having pressed
<esc>2 to source for PGP:

This tells us this signature is created by GPG instead of PGP doesn't
it? That;s not what i want. I would like to make GPG signatures with GPG
and MIME and old style inline signatures with PGP. Any idea what is
wrong?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

        -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
= http://mediaport.org/~sister (and my_urls.html)               PGP: see headers

PGP signature