On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 02:39:38PM +1000, G.Embery wrote:
> > you can always make your own (setenv TERMINFO, etc.)
> >

> Beauty!
> I've (temporarily) set up my own terminfo from your src file and
> setenv TERMINFO and now the function keys are being recognized.
> Now to make it more permanent...
> Thanks a lot Thomas!

no problem

Note that you do not need to compile the large terminfo.src
file since I quoted the piece that you actually need for color_xterm.
If you setenv TERMINFO, it'll make curses applications look there first,
but will still look in the system's terminfo database for things that
it does not find in the location indicated by $TERMINFO.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dickey.his.com