At 08:07 -0400 30 May 2000, David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> % Unfortunately, there's no way to execute send-hooks dependent on the
> % message you are replying to.
>
> This is something that has been bothering me for a while...   If that's
> the case, then why does
>
>   send-hook .                                 set pgp_autosign
>   send-hook (skip|topgunch|guckes)            unset pgp_autosign
>
> work as expected -- that is, not only new mails but replies to skip are
> not signed, but everything else is?

Because, even when you're replying, you're sending a message to skip.
send-hooks don't care if you're writing a new message or replying.

The thing is, that when working with a reply, send-hook conditions can't
be based on properties of the original message, only on properties of
the message that you're writing.  For instance, if you wanted to use
some weird setting of $attribution whenever replying to a certain
person, currently the only way to do it would be to check if that person
is receiving the message, but this won't work correctly when doing a
group-reply.

--
Aaron Schrab     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 As I look across the web, what I find is this vast wasteland that

PGP signature