Hi again,

OK, so fetchmail->procmail->mutt now work correctly

Colours aren't working right but I'm getting closer

Thanks for everyone who assisted on the above problems.

Now the newest problem is sending. I have a tremendous hate relationship
with Sendmail, so I use Postfix pretty much everywhere, however on my
puny little notebook computer where I live, I would prefer not to be
running a smtp daemon at all times. I looked at a tool called nbsmtp,
but everytime I attempt to send a message I get a 127 error. Error
sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.).

So, how should I configure my smtp?

Thanks

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                           MIG #1433
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.