I have a cron entry to backup mail every 1st of the month, but the
volume of muttusers and having it locally is more powerful to me then
going to the online archives, at the moment, plus I love the gzip
patch!!!

Thanks Roland!!! My unix bitch! LOL

How would I setup a crontab entry to zip every 15 days of the month...

Some have 30, some 28, some 31...?

And I want the dates to correspond to the actual date of the archive...

Thanks very much...

Here is my crontab entry.

1 0 1 1-12 * $HOME/backup-mail |mail deklown -s "Cron: Mail Backed Up
:)"
--
/helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."
  Fingerprint: 2F76 2856 776A 3E07 9F3E  452A 17D9 9B28 D75E 0A36
      GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/D75E0A36