On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 09:17:48AM +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2000-06-12 15:46:03 +1000, CaT wrote:
>
> > Which version of mutt should I try to see if I can
> > reporduce this? I've noticed there have been
> > official-looking patches about and wanna see if I can
> > get this to happen again.
>
> I think we have already been reproducing what you
> describe, and there are some patches already.  So, with

Yup. Saw the thread.

> some luck, there'll be a sane 1.2.1 during this week.

Grooovy.

> Anyway, thanks for your help.

No worries. Sorry about not providing more details but RL thwacked me
during the week. :/

--
CaT ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

        'He had position, but I was determined to score.'
                -- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'