I just got a strange message while trying to send mail with a new
install of mutt 1.0. It's on a new computer, so I *may* have fudged some
config stuff. Qmail works fine outgoing and the sendmail replacement is
in /usr/bin. Seems like everything is the same as on my desktop at home,
but it's 3000 miles away at the moment, so I can't check.

Error given in buffer:

Error sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.).

Any ideas?
--
Jonathan Pennington             | A computer without Windows
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |   is like a dog without