On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 11:53:46PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Marius Gedminas proclaimed on mutt-users that:
>
> >Today a strange thing occured to me: setting pager_index_lines to 4 or
> >10 (I have macros for this) gave me just one index line on top.  I've
> >checked (with :set pager_index_lines=<tab>) that the value was correct.
> >After restarting mutt things were back to normal.
> >
> >Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm using Mutt 1.2.
>
> I have not been able to repro this on mutt 1.3 (standard ./configure and
> make install) and I hate the two window view, so am removing that line now
> from my muttrc ;)

The only reason why I use it is keeping track of threads.  There are no
`%' macros for status_format that would show the number of messages in
start of thread.

Marius Gedminas
--
"I may not understand what I'm installing, but that's not my job. I
just need to click Next, Next, Finish here so I can walk to the next