Hello,

In the documentation about mime-types, it's said that one can test whether a mailcap
entry should be used with the command test=<command>. The given example is :

text/html; netscape -remote 'openURL(%s)' ; test=RunningX
text/html; lynx %s

...so it can be tested if an X-server is running. What is this program RunningX ? Is
it an utility that comes with X (it is not on my machine), or a simple script in bash
or so (a test about a variable like $TERM) ?

I suspect t's a novice question, but...

Many thanks,

Gauthier

--

 "          ^^      Gauthier Vandemoortele             "