I recently have been trying to upgrade from Mutt 1.0.1i to Mutt 1.2i
(using the Debian packages from frozen and unstable respectively).  The problem
that I'm running into has to do with PGP support.

I have several friends who use Eudora on Windows (they just won't quit using
Windows) and PGP/MIME encrypted and signed/encrypted messages worked just fine
for them when I used 1.0.1 (for some reason messages that were just signed
don't work ... if anyone has any ideas on that, I'd love to hear them).  After
upgrading to 1.2 however, they have been unable to read anything but the
Content-type line of the email when it's encrypted.  It appears that
everything below that disappears (and messages that are just signed still
don't work at all).  I'm using gpg version 1.0.1.

Does anyone have any idea why things broke with the upgrade ?

--Chris

PGP signature