On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 03:49:33PM +0200, Nils Vogels wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 04:05:32PM +0300, Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > i have to use two pop servers. i switch between them using macros. i need mutt to
>forget the pop password. any ideas?
> >

> Would it be an idea to use fetchmail for local delivery ? IMHO it's simpler ;)

If you don't want to use fetchmail (I don't either) why can't the
macro you use to switch PO3 servers also change the password?
You can put the sequence ':set pop_pass=xxxxxx' in the macro.

If you just want to forget the password then ':unset pop_pass'

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]