On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 03:08:14PM -0500, Aaron Schrab wrote:

> > Is mutt_dotlock supposed to be setgid (sorry Mikko, I meant setgid
>
> Yes, it needs to be setgid to the group that owns the mail spool
> directory.  That's the whole point of it.  Dotlocking in some
> configurations needs to be setgid, so it was moved out of mutt into a
> separate small program which is much easier to audit than all of mutt
> (including the libraries it uses).

Ok... then the problem is somewhere else because when I use pine I
can access the spool as well as the 1.0.1 version of mutt.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 1 days 4 hrs and 28 mins.