Dave --

...and then Dave Pearson said...
% On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 07:59:55AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > What a cool idea.  Care to share it?
%
% My pleasure, on the understanding that installing and using glimpse is left
% as an exercise for the reader. <g>

No problem.  All I have to do is find it :-)

%
% All my mail archives live in ~/Mail/archives and are gzipped (don't you just

Mine are $HOME/Mail{,/*}/Z from the old compress days :-)

% love the compressed folders patch?). The first attached file (mboxindex) is
% run from a cron job once a week.

Gotcha.

%
% Then, to do the search, I simply use the attached mboxfind. It isn't perfect
% but it does most of what I need.

Cool enough; I can't wait to poke at it.  Thanks again!

%
% --
% Take a look in Hagbard's World: | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
% http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards
% http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ | muttrc2html       - muttrc -> HTML utility
% Free software, including........| muttrc.sl         - Jed muttrc mode

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature