Gerhard --

...and then Gerhard den Hollander said...
% * David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 10:25:22AM -0400)
% > Gerhard --
%
% > ...and then Gerhard den Hollander said...
%
% > % folder-hook muttusers 'set sort=threads; push <collapse-all>'
%
% > % threades expanded (not collapsed) ..
%
% > Yep; when a message is added to a collapsed thread, it opens up that
% > thread.  If messages are added to multiple threads, then each of those
% > threads is opened up, as you might imagine.
%
% So this is a feature ?

I guess you could call it that :-)

% Considering mutt is really customisable, can I turn it off ?
% (apart from hacking the source to get it in there that is ;) )

I haven't seen a way to do this, so I think you're on your own.  Perhaps
you could create a feature patch ;-)

%
%
% > You can get back to where you were with esc-V esc-V (yes, do it twice),
%
% Yup, that does the trick as well, thanks ;)

Great!

%
% It's (as I said) absolutely not serious or fatal or whatever .. it's just
% weird ;)
%
% esp. with high-volume mailing lists, that deal with some topics Im very
% interested in, and other topics Im absolutwely not interested in, the
% collapsed thread view is perfect

Yeah.  Like mutt-users recently, for instance :-)

%
%
%
%         Gerhard,  [@jasongeo.com]   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
% --
%    __O  I spoke about wings ... You just flew
%  =`\<,  I wondered, I guessed and I tried ... You just knew
% (=)/(=) I sighed ... And you swooned
%         I saw the crescent ... You saw the whole of the moon

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature