I just tagged a few messages and tried to save them to my IMAP
account. It just happened that the IMAP server wasn't running (I have
to rememeber to do it manually myself) and, not unreasonably, I got an
error message saying that mutt couldn't connect to the IMAP server.

The annoyance/bug is that mutt *still* marked the messages as deleted
after not saving them.  As I had noticed the error it didn't matter
but if I'd tagged a lot of messages it would at least have been rather
annoying.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]