Hi, folks --

I see the paragraph under section 3 regarding version-specific muttrc
files, and I see that I can get specific versions (0.95.7i, 1.2.4i, etc)
to work but I'd like to do more generic stuff.  Can I specify muttrc
files as something like

  muttrc-0.x
  muttrc-1.0x
  muttrc-1.2x

so that I can write fewer files?

Finally, if this can't be done through file naming format, can it be
approximated from within the main muttrc with some magic that picks the
major (and perhaps minor) numbers and figures out what file to source?
Perhaps even multiple files (muttrc-0.x, muttrc-0.9x, muttrc-0.95.7)?

TIA & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature