Dennis --

...and then Dennis Robertson said...
% On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 02:14:10PM +0200, Dirk Huebner wrote:
%
% > Add this into your keybind-file.
% > ,------+
% > | macro index d "s=trash<enter>"·
% > | macro pager d "s=trash<enter>"
% > `------+
%
% When I open this message the symbol at the end of the macro index line is

For me, in fact, it's a cap Pi symbol!

% a ?.  When I print the message it becomes a 7.  Now in pico it is a dot.  This
% is the first time I have observed this behaviour.  Can anyone suggest a fix,
% please.

It's all in the language and locale.  You should probably just get rid of
it and let your editor handle the newline mapping for you.

%
%  --
% Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street  NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566
% Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mob: 0419 535539

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature