Daniel Roesen muttered:

> Is it possible to redirect mails fetched by the built-in POP3
> fetching facility to any other mailbox folder than the standard
> inbox?

According to the manual mutt delivers to $spoolfile.
'Mutt will fetch all your new mail and place it in the local
spoolfile.'
If you did not set $spoolfile explicitly. If defaults to the value
of $MAIL.

> Having the fetched mails saved into the current or a
> predefined (in muttrc) mailbox would be very convenient.

If you don't like this behavior set $spoolfile to any path you like.
I wouldn't recommend altering $spoolfile but use fetchmail / procmail
instead.

HTH,

Michael
--
Staff meeting in the conference room in %d minutes.

PGP-fingerprint: DECA E9D2 EBDD 0FE0 0A65  40FA 5967 ACA1 0B57 7C13