On Mon 07/24/00 at 02:31 PM +0530,
Suresh Ramasubramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's part of my .muttrc -

> ignore *
> unignore From To Cc Subject Date Reply-To Organization X-Mailer

> Whichever X-Foo headers you want to see get explicitly unignored.

In your example (if I understand you correctly), for the X- headers you
want to see, you have to place each specific X- header individually by name
in the "unignore" line.

What if you want to see *all* X- headers (including ones you don't know)
except a specific few that you *are* able to specify?  As I noted above,
I tried using a second "ignore" line after the "unignore" line, and that
didn't work.

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //

PGP signature