On Tuesday, 25.07.2000 at 10:48 +0100, Dave Ewart wrote:

> Looks like I've screwed up somewhere ...  :-)
>
> I was previously using version 1.0i and compiled and installed 1.2.4i.
> All was well, except that on a couple of occasions (mainly on changing
> folders) bits of the previous "screen" would get "left behind" on the
> next "screen".  i.e. a subject from a message in a subfolder would stay
> in the same place on the screen when I moved to another folder ...

Partially sorted - see below about colours.

Actually - I've narrowed this problem down a bit.  When PGP verifying,
the "Invoking PGP" message appears on the bottom line of the screen and
this "scrolls" the screen up by one line - the subject of the first
message of the folder gets stuck in the status bar at the top of the
screen.  Only way to get rid of it is to restart Mutt.  What's _that_
all about?

I copied the "terminfo" settings across from another box, colours are
back.  But my problem above is still here ...  Any ideas?

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]