Caster --

...and then Caster said...
% Hello Mutt Users!
% On wto 25 lip 2000 07:15:55 GMT David T-G wrote:
%
% > I get the same thing with mutt-1.2.4i and gnupg 1.0.1
%
% I see you're using gpg 1.0.2 now and so do I. However, I'm happy now

I was actually running 1.0.2 before.  Oops :-)

% because I found where the problem was. I filled the pgp_getkeys_command,
% but I was offline when Mutt invoked gpg to verify messages. Gpg returned
% not exactly expected thingies and that is why why Mutt didn't refresh
% the screen. I think it's a bug.
% BTW: How should pgp_getkeys_command look like? Maybe I put something not
% very proper?

Well, mine looks like

  #set pgp_getkeys_command="wrap.sh -g %r"
  set pgp_getkeys_command="gpg --recv-keys --keyring pubring.catch-all-keys.gpg %r"

but I don't know whether that's great or not so great.  Note that I'm
not using wrap.sh; I don't know what it is (unless it's pgpewrap, which
IIUC exists to let you specify more than one keyid for a particular gpg
argument (like -r)) or where to get it (unless it's pgpewrap).

%
% --
% Bi-la kaifa
% mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature