On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 10:59:43AM -0700, Chris Cutler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually, I think my question was misleading. . . what I intended to
> ask was how much of the IMAP4rev1 standard mutt currently implements.
> (I only mentioned earlier standards in order to differentiate.)  It
> sounds, from discussion on this list, like mutt is pretty good in
> this respect, but the README in the imap directory of the 1.2.4
> distribution does not inspire confidence.

    Good point.  It looks like this is leftover from the 1.1 series.
I think it should be updated for the 1.2/1.3 series as it's now more
stable.  Brendan, care to do so?  I could give it a whirl if you don't
have the time, but you're probably the right man for the job.

--
Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3/U14