On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 07:38:37PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian muttered:
> Using a large mallet, Kai Blin whacked out:
>
> > > Maybe your exim configuration is fscked up somewhere?  This doesn't look
> > > like a
> > > mutt problem.  See what your MTA logs say (they should be in /var/log)
>
> > No not at all. I asked some guys in #debian.de an those who hat mutt 1.2i
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm sorry. I was not quite clear in the way of expresing myself. I meant,
Yes, indeed, I don't think it's mutt'sproblem either.

> > running had it going with postfix or qmail, none of them was using exim with
> > mutt. But no, I don't want to start MTA wars here, it's too OT.
>
> Kai - I am not saying 'dump exim and install postfix' etc - my new employer (a
> large Indian regional ISP + portal) runs production mailservers on exim and is
> quite happy with the performance.  Ditto with several large ISPs throughout the
> world.

I didn't get it that way. :) So you changed your job, did you? :) Hope you
like your new one :)

> Now, if you would be so kind enough as to look thru your mta logs and see where
> the problem is and what's causing your mails to get eaten up it'd help you ;)

I do not have a problem with _my_ MTA and/or mutt. If you look at this
thread, you'll see that Dale Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> started this thread, I
simply posted a followup. :)

Kai

--
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Kai Blin(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])      Webmaster