Hi

I like mutt, but haven't found out how to do 2 things. Maybe they're
just staring right at me but I haven't found them. Any pointers or
suggestions welcome.

THING 1
----- -
Where do I look to find out about marking a bunch of messages that the
same thing should happen to. For instance, let's say I want to copy
several contiguous or non-contiguous messages to another folder. How do
I do that?

THING 2
----- -
And where should I look about having multiple personalities within the
same reader? For instance, I have POP3 and IMAP4 accounts and I when I'm
in my POP3 personality, I want to see the POP3 folders and have the
right return address on outgoing mail. Likewise, with the IMAP4 stuff, I
want the folders and addressing to be right auto-magically.

--
\js

Mankind owes to the child the best it has to give.
-United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989)