On Thursday, Luke Ravitch said something like:

> I don't know if this is part of your problem, but I found it necessary
> to add the "force_html" switch to lynx in my .mailcap.  I.e.:
>
>    text/html; lynx -force_html -dump %s ; copiousoutput

> Otherwise I would just get the HTML source.  (Mutt's temporary file
> names don't have .html extensions, so lynx was assuming it was just a
> plain text file.)

I use what is suggested in the manual:

   text/html; lynx -dump %s ; copiousoutput ; nametemplate=%s.html

This  causes  the  temporary  file  to  be  named  with  a  .html
extension.  Works for me.

-Brett

--
----- Brett Coon - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.rahul.net/brett -------
Sera: That's nice talk, Ben - keep drinking.  Between the 101-proof