On 2000.08.11, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have checked this out thoroughly now and I'm convinced there is some
> sort of problem building 1.3.7 (and 1.3.6) on Solaris.
>     make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `../types.h'
>     Current working directory /usr/chris/mutt-1.3.7/imap
>     *** Error code 1

This is exactly the same problem as the older keymap_defs.h problem,
just a different file.  The mechanics for dealing with these depends
seem to depend on weird properties of GNU make.  You can either make
types.h first (I suppose; I haven't tried it) or use GNU make.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago