Randall Hopper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sun, 13 Aug 2000:
>      manual.txt suggests a leading '^', but this doesn't work.  Maybe
> it only works where you can specify a pattern flag, as in:  ^~C \.de$

Well, you *can* do this with send-hooks.  If you only specify a pattern,
but no pattern operator, Mutt will use the value from $default_hook as
the operators.  (Check the manual for $default_hook)  You do need to use
the pattern operator so you can add the ^ prefix.

So, if you use this kind of send-hook instead, it should work:

  send-hook "^~C (jim|john|joe)@home.com" "set pgp_autoencrypt"

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /