On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 01:30:39PM -0700 or thereabouts, Jason Helfman wrote:
> I have a secret key that I revoked, do I send this to the key servers to
> "make it offical"?

Hi Jason,

No, just your public key portion, which has been revoked gets sent to
the server.  You should never send your secret key anywhere.  If you
revoked your key, just have GPG or PGP go on-line and revoke your key
(public), otherwise people would use your public key which has been
revoked, and would not know that it has been revoked.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: If you look like your passport picture, you probably
need the trip.