Hello List,
 I am new to mutt and still trying to figure out all the options that
are available and that
I would like to use.I am running a Linux -Mandrake-7.1 system and have
pgp-6.5.1I . I noticed in some screenshots a very nice interface for
mutt in xwindow enviroment which
had very nice color and a menu bar at the top which included a button
for pgp among
others. Could someone on the list possibly suggest where I may find a
muttrc file that would allow these features. I found the screenshot I'm
referring to at the main web site for mutt but don't see in any of the
muttrc files that are there a way to enable the menu bar. I am currently
using mutt-1.2.4i version. Possibly I would need a newer version to
enable the features Iv'e mentioned.

        Thank you for any help,
                Dave