Submitted 22 Aug, 2000 by David T-G:

> might be considered.  I dunno if "all keyservers" talk to each other or
> if there are multiple key databases that are shared amongst a subset of
> servers, either.

I would tend to suspect the latter.  As far as I can tell, there are at
least two distinct types of keyservers: pgp.net and keyserver.net.
There are, in fact, keys that are available via one of them but not the
other.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human.
  -- David Bowie

PGP signature