Hi,

I found out (when I tagged and printed a big message I didn't wont by
mistake) that "t" when tags a file then moves to the following file even
if it's marked for Delete, unlike "j" or DownArrow.

Is this a bug, a feature, or something you set up in muttrc, but I couldn't
find?

Thanks,
        GianPiero
*  Istituto Nazionale di Ottica                        GianPiero Puccioni  *
*  Largo E.Fermi 6                            E-Mail :         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
*  I-50125  Firenze - ITALY     Tel +39 055 23081  -  Fax +39 055 2337755  *