Jason Helfman writes:
> To this point, I've only used RPM based install of this package, however
> I am comforatable with compiling scode.
>
> What options are good to use with this install?

 Well, it depends! ;-)

> --enable and --with options recognized:
>   --enable-static-rnd=[egd|unix|linux|none]

 That's the most important one. Your choice is system dependent.

>   --disable-dev-random    disable the use of dev random
>   --disable-dynload       disable use of extensions
>   --disable-asm           do not use assembler modules

 asm is broken on some platforms. Your choice is system dependent.

>   --enable-m-debug        enable debugging of memory allocation
>   --enable-m-guard        enable memory guard facility

 Probably not of interest if you're not a gpg coder.

>   --with-included-zlib    use the zlib code included here

 I usually don't, because zlib is already available on my system.

>   --with-capabilities     use linux capabilities [default=no]

 Not familiar. Isn't that where a serious bug in kernel 2.2.15 (?)
 was discovered?