Sebastian --

...and then Sebastian Bober said...
% Hi,
%
% how do I reply with the sender-address, which is the same as the address

First populate your alternates (see section 6.3.6 of the manual), and then
turn on reverse_name (6.3.165) and perhaps reverse_realname (6.3.166).

% the original mail was sent to. Imagine the following case:
%
% all mail that is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is forwarded to the accounts
% [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] , etc. When one of the account holders is replying

Easy enough; just make sure that the muttrc files for each testN account
include [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the alternates setting.

% to one of these mails, then "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" should be placed in the
% From:-header. Unfortunately the list of people who send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not
% limited.

Of course not :-)

%
% I suppose it has something to do with send-hooks, but I canīt imagine how
% to tweak them that way.

Nope; you don't need to get that complex.

%
% TIA,
%   Sebastian
%
% --
% Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature