On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Juergen Salk wrote:

> * Juhapekka Tolvanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000828 10:16]:
> >
> > Today I switched from Pine to mutt.  According to homepage of mutt you had
> > pine2mutt_aliases.pl available here:
> >
> > http://www.diku.dk/~pink/pine2mutt_aliases.pl
> >
> > But where the fsck it is now?
>
> This link seems to be broken for some time now.
>
> I still have a copy of Peter Kelemen's addressbook-to-alias.pl
> script available. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the original download url.
> I've just put a copy at http://www.uni-ulm.de/jsalk/addressbook-to-alias.pl
> and http://www.uni-ulm.de/jsalk/addressbook-to-alias.README.

Not Found

The requested URL /jsalk/addressbook-to-alias.pl was not found on this
server.

Apache/1.3.6 Server at www.uni-ulm.de Port 80

> There are other addressbook-to-alias converters around. See e.g.
>
> http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/sw/sgi_53/mutt-0.89f/bin/pine2mutt

At least that was found. Thanks.

BTW I also tried a software called abook, but it just dumped core, when
I tried to convert my Pine addressbook. Yes, I did a bug report.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * * U of Jyväskylä * * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/index.html * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!"