All,

In old versions of mutt, I used to be able to say:

   set pgp_gpg="/usr/bin/gpg"

in my muttrc.  This ensured that I got the gpg I wanted, regardless of my
PATH.  The never versions of mutt don't seem to recognize this option.  Is
there some way I can acheive the same functionality?

Thanks,
Sean
--
     The meta-Turing test counts a thing as intelligent if it seeks to
       devise and apply Turing tests to objects of its own creation.

Sean C. Rhea           |   Please do not accept any email from me
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |   which is not digitally signed.  Also,
http://www.srhea.net   |   please sign any email you send to me.

PGP signature