Greetings!!!

For now to download mail from server i use fetchmail but since i have
found that mutt is also able to do this i have been thinking how to
improve this ability without messing up with sources to much. IMHO there
might be another option in muttrc called for example ``spoolcommand''
which would specify the command to feed (via pipe) with downloaded mail.
It could be procmail which is able to filter and sort messages to
different mailboxes. Or simply sed to cut out advertisements form letters
from free mail servers or mailing lists.

I have read the code but it is a little bit too complicated for me :(

What do you think about it? Anyone knows how to do it. ;)
--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,    2:480/135@fido    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_. 101:1000/135@unholy

... Ona się odwraca. On pędzi przed siebie...