Hi. I'm a new mutt user, and some questions have arised when I began
using it. The most relevant now regards mbox-hooks

        My mbox e /var/spool/mail/username. supose I get a mail from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I have the following rule:

        mbox-hook '~f bla@bla\.com' =blafolder

        When I exit the program, it prompts me for saving read msgs to mbox
folder (somehing undesirable, but ok...). Answering Y, I expected the mail
from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be moved to blafolder, but it is instead moved to =mbox
folder. Is this correct? How do I tell mutt to automatically move to the
correct folder?

        thanks
--
Pedro Miguel Gameiro Alves