Erwin --

...and then Erwin Kaiser said...
% I'm new to mutt and first of all want to thank all developers: I like it
% very much!

Welcome, and we're glad to hear it.  The rest of us mortal users thank
them a lot, too :-)

% What I don't understand is that the manual promises that <tab> goes to the
% next unread message in the mailboxes specified by the mailbox command.
% I listed all I feed by procmail but I have to change manually - via "c" - to
% the folders where the new unread messages are stored.

I think that that might be a perception problem, or a manual in need of
re-wording.  <tab> will take you to the next new message in your current
mailbox, or take you to the next mailbox that has new mail when you're
looking through the list of mailboxes, but you *do* have to initiate a
change of mailboxes.  That's actually a feature, since you mightn't want
mutt to commit changes on the current mailbox when you try going to the
next new message and would have to change...

% Thanks for any hints!

HTH & HAND

% Erwin

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature