Dave Morse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 19 Sep 2000:
> Often, while using mutt, new mail arrives in my spool file.  How do I make
> mutt go get it without quitting and restarting?

Others have told you about the sync-mailbox command, but if you're
actually looking for how to change back to your spool folder, the
Mutt folder shortcut for that is "!".  Ie. just use c to change-folder,
and enter ! as the folder name.

Hope this helps,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /