The address [EMAIL PROTECTED] is preferred over [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 2000.09.20, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Eugene Paskevich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> P.S. How can I include cookies from fortune for example into my signature?
>      Answer directly please.

You probably missed the other replies if you're not on the list.
(That's a problem with using using lists/subscribe -- lots of lists are
open.)

Anyway, from the other replies I gather that the usual command for
fortune is "/usr/games/fortune -s".  In that case, put this in your
.muttrc:
        set signature="/usr/games/fortune -s |"
to have just a fortune.  If you want to use a standard sig plus a
fortune, try:
        set signature="cat .sig.std; /usr/games/fortune -s |"

Or get fancier:
        set signature="/usr/games/fortune -s | fmt -w 45 | paste .sig.std - |"

...you get the idea.  This last is essentially what I used below,
except that I had to fake /usr/games/fortune since I didn't install it
on my system.

You can just replace all the stuff with "~/bin/foo |", where
"~/bin/foo" is some script that creates the signature text however you
please.

--
 -D.                            "Spoke with Camus today about my cookbook.
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Though he has never actually eaten, he gave