[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 26 Sep
2000:
> I'm looking for being prompted for where to save outgoing messages.

> does anybody know something about that?

After having a look at the manual, looks like it can't be done.  The
implementation would likely be trivial, as there's already (for
example) the $askbcc setting.  But yes, that means changes in the
source.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /