I am trying to get mutt to 'see' a hierarchy of maildirs created by
Courier IMAP.

The 'INBOX' folder has both messages and sub-folders in it, thus when
I use 'c' to change to this folder I just get an empty screen because
mutt sees it as a folder with no messages in it.

How do I get mutt to display the list of sub-folders in the INBOX?  I
have 'set mask=""' in my muttrc so that mutt should see the hidden
names but I can't see how to get past the 'empty' INBOX.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]