On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 06:14:14PM +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:

> You could try the "octet-stream-filter" that someone has. It's used to
> handle application/octet-stream files, it works by trying to look at the
> content and try to figure out what kind of file it is, then doing the
> Right Thing for that kind of file (I think, I don't use it myself).
>
> I also don't have the URL handy, but it should be available in the list
> archives at least. Possibly also on the Links page at www.mutt.org.

It's available from my web pages. However, it won't really help in this
case. mutt.octet.filter is designed to allow people to `auto_view'
octet-streams.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards