Tim Whitehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 28 Sep 2000:
> What if I want to use Mutt's POP3, how do I get Mutt to move messages to
> certain mailboxes based on recipient/sender? (ie. mailing lists)...

You can't.  Well, not automatically.

Mutt's POP support is very basic.  If you need anything fancier than
that, you're better off using fetchmail (or some other POP MTA).

If you're not happy with that, you can always write your own patch...
I guess it might be useful to have at least the POP-to-program option.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /