On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 02:56:15PM +0100, Dave Pearson wrote:
> In section 3.6 of the mutt (1.2.5i) manual it says:
>
> ,----
> |   Note: Macro definitions (if any) listed in the help screen(s), are
> |   silently truncated at the screen width, and are not wrapped.
> `----
>
> but if I look in the help screen of my mutt at my macros they *are* wrapped.
> Is this simply a case of the manual being behind the application?

My .muttrc contains a few macros copied-and-pasted from different places
and some get truncated while others don't.. Thing is, the help page got
three columns; the key-binding, the command, and the description. Only
the descripiton field gets wrapped. Macros with a help text have their
help text in the third field and the macro definition in the second,
while macros without help text have their definition in that wrappable
third field. At least that is how it seems to me..