On 10 Oct 2000, at 23:29, Horacio MG wrote:
> Both /usr/sbin/sendmail and /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail are symlinks
> to /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
>
> I've even tried to change the muttrc line
>
>   set sendmail="/usr/lib/sendmail -oi -oem -f [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> to others more suitable... could this be related?
Hi,
   I don't use qmail, but the first thing I would check is that qmail's
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail actually supports all the options you are passing
it.  In particular, I would verify that the -f option is supported.  If it
isn't, then this could be why you are getting a child exited 127 error.

-Harold

--
"Life sucks, deal with it!"