According to Brian Salter-Duke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on 10/10/00):
> On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 01:39:51PM +0200, Marc de Courville wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > please find attached to this email the new version of mutt_ldap_query
> > perl script that performs ldap queries for mutt.
> > The distribution now includes a module for interfacing with little
> > brother database (m_ldap).
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> Why not submit the m_ldap module to Roland for inclusion in the lbdb
> tarball? I suggest altering:-

as mentioned Roland, I already did propose this module.
But as underlined, it deserve more thinking and work to have a clean
and easy user configuration.

I will work on it as soon as I have some time.

Thanks for the remark BTW.

Kind regards,
--
Marc de Courville -=-  Centre de Recherche Motorola  -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-=-   {Free,Net}BSD, Linux: You can also get less bang for more bucks.    -=-